Operating at a 1.2V supply voltage, the RIT2016C reduces power consumption even further with the additional benefit of the enable-disable mode to deliver better power management, the company said.
The RIT2016C is available in the small form factor 2.0 x 1.6 millimeters.
Current available frequencies are 19.2MHz, 26.0MHz and 38.4 MHz; other frequencies are available upon request.
The RIT2016C also has the following features:
- Frequency ranges available from 19 to 40 MHz.
- Frequency versus temperature stability as tight as ±0.5 ppm over -40 to 85°C.
- Low start-up drift rate.
- Excellent phase noise performance.
- Low aging: Long term stability better than ±1ppm/year.
- Low profile: Height less than 0.8mm.
The high performance of the RIT2016C establishes it as the perfect solution for applications with stringent battery life requirements. It is suitable for smart meters, personal navigation devices, smartphones, tablets, and fitness watches.