A new report from Research and Markets Ltd. forecasts intelligent transport systems, with a focus on highways. The report is titled “Intelligent Transport Systems Market by Component, Application, System (ATMS, ATIS, ITS- Enabled Transportation, Pricing System, APTS and CVO), and Geography (Americas, Europe, APAC, ROW) Analysis and Forecast to 2014-2020.”
Countries around the globe have started to employ a new set of technologies and approaches to meet the challenges that are surfacing in transportation. The applications of the Intelligent Transport System (ITS) are cater to today’s traffic challenges. ITS improves operational benefits of the transportation system by reducing delays, which develops the roadside infrastructure and allows the traffic to flow smoothly, the report says.
In developed countries such as the U.S., Germany, and France, ITS are already installed on a large number of highways. In developing countries such as India, China, Indonesia, the installation of ITS is increasing.
The ITS market covered in the report includes only the roadway transportation, as the rate of developments and improvements in the sector of roadway transportation is high. This ITS market research report covers Advanced Traveler Information System, Advanced Traffic Management System, ITS-Enabled Transportation Pricing System, Advanced Public Transportation System, and Commercial Vehicle Operation.
It also covers applications, including: fleet management and asset monitoring, traffic monitoring, collision avoidance system, traffic signal control system, variable traffic message signs, parking availability system, and traffic enforcement cameras. It also covers these components: PCB, Sensors, Surveillance Camera, Software License, Communication Networks, Monitoring and Detection System. Geographically, the report is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. These segments are further segmented into the major countries.
The report forecasts the growth from 2014 to 2020, along with market size, list of leading players, and the latest technology adopted M&A’s, and JV’s of key players.
- Intelligent transportation market statistics with detailed classifications – market size, forecasts, and industry roadmap of ITS market, impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the ITS market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long term landscapes and Porter’s analysis of the market.
- Key burning issues and opportunities with respect to ITS market.
- Analysis of various ITS components, systems and applications of the market.
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and key trends shaping and influencing the market.
- Extensive segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the market – growth rates and trends of markets in the major revenue contributing countries such as the U.S., the UK, Germany, China, India, and Japan.
- Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, developments, upcoming trends and technologies, revenue-growth strategies, and industry activities.
- The governments of developing countries like Thailand, India, China, Malaysia, and so on, are revamping their infrastructures to develop road transportation.
- Denso Corporation
- EFKON AG
- Garmin International, Inc.
- Kapsch Trafficcom AG
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Q-Free ASA
- Savari Inc.
- TomTom NV
- Thales Group
- Transcore Inc.
Learn more at the Research and Markets website.