Topcon Positioning Systems announces the light, ultra-compact dual-frequency positioning engine, the B110 GNSS receiver board. The B110 is the first GNSS board with Topcon’s new Vanguard ASIC, supporting 226 universal channels for GPS, GLONASS and Galileo tracking and scalable positioning from sub-meter DGPS to sub-centimeter RTK.
The B110 board’s small size, low power consumption and flexible communication interfaces make it easy to integrate into any precise positioning application, reducing the time-to-market for OEM customers.
Features that facilitate easy integration include:
- Compact 40 x 55mm footprint with low power consumption
- 226 universal channels with GPS + GLONASS L1/L2, Galileo E1 and SBAS “all in view” tracking
- High performance RTK engine
- Industry-leading position update rate of 100Hz
- SD/MMC card interfaces for quick and easy support for data logging – just add a memory card holder
- Serial, USB, CAN, I2C, PPS and EVENTIN.