TerraGo demonstrated at Intergeo the latest capabilities of its line of GeoPDF products as well as survey-grade, mobile GPS and GIS data collection with its TerraGo Edge and TerraGo Magic platforms geospatial collaboration and mobility software.
GeoPDF products enable free, lightweight GIS applications, helping organizations get more value from their current investments in GIS and imagery platforms.
TerraGo Edge and TerraGo Magic are GPS data collection devices combining high-accuracy, survey-grade GPS with advanced mapping and mobile collaboration on Android and iOS devices. With TerraGo Magic, customers and partners can build their own mobile apps, fully customized with their branding and features, without coding.
TerraGo Edge v3.9.6 includes sample code for all REST API end points, automated note name options, enhanced cloud-based publishing of maps and forms and high-volume imagery and map to mobile processing. It includes:
- New tools to support ArcGIS and enterprise integration: ArcGIS and enterprise integration using the TerraGo Edge REST API with the addition of sample code for every Edge REST endpoint via Postman API utility.
- Automated note names with custom form fields: Configure the one-click QuickNote in any notebook to name notes by a specific form field, enabling speed in the field and user-friendly data management and searching.
- Attach maps and forms to multiple notebooks simultaneously.
- Import multiple GeoPDFs and GeoTIFFs at the same time: Select or drag & drop many GeoPDFs/GeoTIFFs at the same time for user-friendly, high-volume parallel processing of aerial imagery or offline basemaps.
- New media filenames to help associate media to projects, includingnotebook name, note name, and a time and date stamp, to identify, search and sort media files.
GeoPDF. The latest Version 7 of TerraGo GeoPDF includes tools for publishing GeoPDF, including TerraGo Publisher for ArcGIS, TerraGo Publisher for ArcGIS Server, TerraGo Composer, TerraGo GeoPDF Platform Toolkit, TerraGo Publisher for Raster and TerraGo Toolbar.
Features in this release include:
- PubPy: Extends and enhances integration into ArcGIS ArcPy to enable on-demand web services and GIS portals.
- OpenGeoPDF: Adds Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) GeoPackage to GeoPDF documents to enable GIS-Lite applications using TerraGo Toolbar Version 7.0.
- Mobile: Extends and enhances its support of TerraGo Edge and private-label apps created from TerraGo Magic with capabilities to create notebooks, maps, and applications for mobile workflows.
- Advanced Layer Control: Implements of a number of features to improve flexibility and ease of use in production contexts.
- Remote Desktop: Enables end users to access TerraGo Publisher and TerraGo Composer on their desktop from remote location.
- Compatibility: Supports the latest versions of ArcGIS including the recently released ArcGIS 10.4.1.
- Licensing: Implements a new license management system to reduce the complexity and burden of license management, especially in enterprise software management.