Tallysman Wireless, Inc., has announced the latest addition of the TW4320/4322 to its line of antenna products. The TW4320/TW4322 antennas are small wide-band, high-performance antennas housed in a compact IP67 magnetic mount enclosure, with a three-meter cable and a wide range of connectors.
“Most small low-cost GPS and GLONASS antenna have narrow-band patch elements tuned mid-way, but which are 2-dB down in both signal bands,” said Gyles Panther, CEO of Tallysman Wireless. “The TW4320/22 antennas feature a patch element with a 40% wider bandwidth and a very low noise amplifier which together allows the full benefits of multi-constellational GNSS to be realized.”
The TW4320/TW4322 antenna covers the GPS L1, GLONASS L1, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, and MSAS) frequency bands (1575 to 1606 MHz). It features a small patch element with 40 percent wider bandwidth than previously available in this format. It provides both GPS-L1 and GLONASS signals in the 1-dB received power bandwidth.
The TW4320/TW4322 has a two stage low-noise amplifier with a mid-section SAW (Surface Acoustic Wave). A tight pre-filter is available in the TW4322 to protect against saturation by high-level sub-harmonics and L-band signals.
• 40% wider bandwidth in the same format
• Axial ratio: 6 dB max
• Low noise LNA: 1 dB
• High rejection mid-section SAW filter
• Available pre-filter (TW4322)
• High gain: 28 dB typ.
• Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 10 VDC
• IP67 weather-proof housing
• TW4320 – GPS/GLONASS antenna, three-meter cable, SMA Male 32-4320-xx-yyyy
• TW4322 – GPS/GLONASS antenna, with pre-filter, three-meter cable, SMA Male 32-4322-xx-yyyy