Phil Bourekas, Symmetricom executive vice president of marketing, will take part in “New Products Panel: Legacy and Expertise in GNSS Timing” on Thursday, September 19, 8:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. in Grand Ballroom East of the Nashville Convention Center, Nashville, Tennessee.
The presentation will focus on Symmetricom’s suite of GNSS-applicable timing products, ranging from precision time protocols to atomic clocks, and how they can be used by the government, communications, power and enterprise verticals.
Symmetricom is also a sponsor of the exhibitor-hosted reception. In its booth (#619), Symmetricom will exhibit and demonstrate the following products:
- GPS Time & Frequency Receivers (XLi and XLi SAASM GB-GRAM models)
- Cesium Frequency Standard 5071A
- Rubidium Frequency Standard 8040C
- Ruggedized Rubidium Oscillator 8200LN
- SA.45s Chip-Scale Atomic Clock (CSAC)
- Ovenized Quartz Master Oscillator 9500
- GPS Disciplined Oscillator GPSDO 300