On October 28 GPS World survey and construction Editor Eric Gakstatter will be discussing the U.S. Department of Defense GPS Wing’s proposal to discontinue supporting Civil P(Y) semi-codeless on GPS L1 and L2 after December 31, 2020 — rendering a massive amount of high-precision GPS equipment obsolete. The webinar is hosted by GPS World and sponsored by Magellan GPS.
What You’ll Learn:
- A discussion of the semi-codeless technique they are referring to.
- Who’s affected.
- Which receivers are affected.
- How it might impact your organization.
- What options you have if you own legacy dual-frequency GPS equipment.
Who Should Attend:
The seminar will be targeted to professionals in high-precision positioning:
- Land surveying
- Aerial surveying
- Photogrammetry/remote sensing
- Civil engineering
- Natural resource management
- Utilities/public works
- Environmental management
- High precision guidance in aviation
- Military and government