GNSS simulation expert Spirent Federal is inviting users to “a rigorous and thorough” one-and-a-half-day training conference, including a half-day of For Official Use Only (FOUO) sessions, set for March 26-27 in Salt Lake City.
The 2014 Spirent Federal GNSS Training Conference features hands-on training led by Spirent engineers on its latest GNSS simulation equipment. FOUO sessions will be held on Thursday, March 27, for U.S. citizens only.
Topics covered include:
- SVN49 anomaly simulation
- Utilizing remote control and motion
- Advanced modeling and simulation techniques
- Differential GPS and augmentation systems
- Multi-GNSS constellation testing
- Integrated GPS/inertial testing (FOUO Session)
- M-code simulation (FOUO Session)
- CRPA testing (FOUO Session)
General sessions will be held Wednesday and Thursday, March 26-27. FOUO sessions will be held Thursday, March 27.
For information and to register, visit the event website.