GAINS-10 provides accurate inertial navigation in the presence of mechanical shock, transient platform vibrations and extreme magnetic interference. It features high speed, synchronous sampling of all inertial systems combined with high rate coning and sculling compensation and is fully calibrated across temperature.
“The GAINS-10 delivers precise performance in complex environments,” said Jim Lackemacher, Group vice president of Sparton’s Defense & Security Engineered Products. “Sparton’s GAINS-10 provides flexible integration options and platform customization.”
Features of GAINS-10:
- Advanced EKF implementation coupled with Sparton’s proprietary AdaptNav sensor fusion algorithms
- Multi-GNSS receiver module using multiple satellite constellations in parallel
- 10 DOF High Performance Inertial Measurement Unit
- Enhanced MEMS sensing technology (3-axis magnetic, 3-axis acceleration, 3-axis gyro and barometer)
- High-speed synchronous sampling of all inertial sensors
- Customizable on-board high speed digital filtering
- Sculling and coning compensation
- High-speed data logging capability to off-board uSD card
- Ruggedized, shockproof design, with proprietary seals that allow barometric pressure sensing combined with IP67 performance
- Low power consumption with power management functionality (Sleep Mode)
- Interface to external GPS receiver
- External data interface via Multi-GPIO connectivity
- Powerful user programmable customizations via NorthTek(TM) Forth interpreter
Sparton AUVSI 2014 Events Schedule: Sparton Navigation and Exploration will be featured at the “Beyond the Booth” showcase Wednesday, May 14th at 11:30am (EDT).
Throughout the AUVSI show, Sparton will host in-booth presentations along with live demonstrations.