The IGNSS Society will be holding the 2013 conference & exhibition at the Outrigger Hotel, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, July 16-18, 2013.
The program will include keynote speakers, oral presentations, interactive poster sessions, panel sessions, open interactive forums, an informative trade exhibition, GNSS demonstrations and a field day.
Topics will include:
- Status of GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Compass, QZSS)
- Innovative GNSS Applications
- Land Mobile Applications
- Aviation and Aerospace Applications
- Maritime Applications
- Precise Timing
- Machine Guidance and Automation
- GNSS Interference and Signal Processing
- Alternatives and Backups to GNSS
- Multi-sensor Integration
- GNSS Receiver Hardware Design
- Software GNSS Receivers
- Atmospheric Effects and Space Weather
- Precise Carrier Phase-Based Positioning
- Geodetic Infrastructure and Datums
- Pedestrian and Indoor Navigation
- GNSS Policy, Governance and Alternatives and Organisational Issues
For more information, visit the website, or email email@example.com.