- This event has passed.
June 5, 2013 - June 6, 2013
Telematics Detroit — scheduled for June 5-6, in Novi, Michigan — is a conference and exhibition focused on the entire telematics ecosystem. In 2012, 1800+ executives attended along with 100+ industry speakers.
Key topics this year include:
- The Ultimate End-to-End Telematics Platform: Dispel the “killer app” myth to adopt an approach to connectivity that eschews the next big thing in favor of a holistic suite of connected services that encompasses CRM, HMI and content.
- Turn the Car into a Money-Making Machine: Subscription-only models have failed to ignite mass adoption of connected vehicle services. Discover how to create a flexible micro-transactional platform that aligns with the service and payment demands of consumers.
- Make Big Data Useful Data: Tackle the proliferation of vehicle generated information to debate the granularity of data collection required to provide OEMs with data sets relevant to optimizing the driving and vehicle ownership experience.
- The Telematics Trojan Horse: Debate whether strategic partnerships with the titans of CE, including Apple, Google and Microsoft, will result in diminished OEM influence or translate into the ability to attract tech. loyal consumers and close the automotive innovation gap.
- The Infotainment Ecosystem Reinvented: BMW, Ford and GM announce their connected car visions to gain cross-industry buy-in. Analyze whether opening up APIs and SDKs will attract third party developers by creating higher volumes to support a truly auto-centric business case.
Visit the website for more information.