- This event has passed.
Spirent Technical Interchange
March 19, 2013 - March 21, 2013
Spirent is hosting a meeting with hands-on training sessions on GNSS simulation equipment led by Spirent engineers. The 2013 Spirent Federal 2013 GNSS Technical Interchange Meeting will be held March 19-21 at the DoubleTree Hotel Anaheim-Orange County, in Orange, California.
March 19 and 20 are for general participation. The third day, March 21, features FOUO (For Official Use Only) sessions for U.S. citizens only.
Topics covered include:
- SVN49 anomaly simulation
- Utilizing Remote Control and Motion
- Advanced Modeling and Simulation Techniques
- Differential GPS and Augmentation Systems
- Multi-GNSS constellation testing
- Integrated GPS/inertial testing (FOUO Session)
- M-code simulation (FOUO Session)
- CRPA testing (FOUO Session)
View the tentative schedule. (PDF)
The registration rate of $125 covers all meals and parking for three days.