Spirent Federal 2014 GNSS Technical Meeting
March 26 - 27
Join Spirent Federal for a rigorous and thorough one-and-a-half-day training conference, including a half-day of FOUO sessions. The 2014 Spirent Federal GNSS Technical Meeting features hands-on training led by Spirent engineers on state-of-the-art GNSS simulation equipment. FOUO sessions will be held on Thursday, July 16, for U.S. citizens only.
Topics covered include:
- SVN49 anomaly simulation
- Utilizing Remote Control and Motion
- Advanced Modeling and Simulation Techniques
- Differential GPS and Augmentation Systems
- Multi-GNSS constellation testing
- Integrated GPS/inertial testing (FOUO Session)
- M-code simulation (FOUO Session)
- CRPA testing (FOUO Session)
General Sessions: Wednesday-Thursday, July 15-16, 2014
FOUO Sessions: Thursday, July 16, 2014
Visit the event website.