- This event has passed.
SA Surveying + Geomatics Indaba 2013
July 22, 2013 - July 24, 2013
SA Surveying + Geomatics Indaba 2013 is the major surveying and geomatics conference, exhibition and training event of the year, jointly hosted by the South African Geomatics Institute (SAGI) and EE Publishers, with the theme “Geospatial Solutions for National Development Planning.”
SA Surveying + Geomatics Indaba 2013 is primarily aimed at leaders, academics, professionals, technologists, technicians, students and companies in the public and private sectors involved with or interested in:
- Surveying (land, hydrographic, construction, mine, photogrammetric, aerial and space-based)
- GNSS, GPS, navigation and positioning technologies
- Geomatics and geographic information science (GIS)
- Remote sensing and photogrammetry
- Mapping and cartography
- Location-based applications and business
- Geospatial data and databases, data analysis and maintenance
- Software, tools and equipment for the surveying and geomatics industry
The conference has issued its call for papers.