- This event has passed.
ION Precise Time and Time Interval Meeting (PTTI)
December 2 - 5
The Institute of Navigation’s (ION) Precise Time and Time Interval Meeting (PTTI) will be held December 2-5, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue, Bellevue, Washington. December 3-5 is the main meeting; December 2 tutorials will be held. Registration and program information will be available online only.
PTTI is an annual conference sponsored by ION with a technical program designed to disseminate and coordinate PTTI information at the user level, review present and future PTTI requirements, inform government and industry engineers, technicians, and managers of precise time and frequency technology and its problems, and provide an opportunity for an active exchange of new technology associated with PTTI.
This year’s conference will feature a technical program around important PTTI issues including:
- Advanced Atomic Frequency Standards Applications
- High Performance Time and Frequency Transfer via Fiber
- Next Generation PTTI Applications
- Network Synchronization and IEEE 1588, NTP
- PTTI in Space
- PTTI Time and Frequency Laboratory Activities
- State of the Art GNSS Timing Receiver
- Metrology and Applications
- Time and Frequency Transfer Applications –
- Milliseconds to Picoseconds
- Time Scales and Algorithms
In addition to a commercial exhibit, this year’s program includes a Panel Discussion on Near-term GNSS deployments and the impact on PTTI Applications and Performance Current and future status of: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou/Compass, QZSS, WAAS, EGNOS and INRISS.
This year’s conference will also feature pre-conference tutorials December 2, including
- Introduction to Precise Time and Frequency
- Time and Frequency Transfer
- Two-Way Satellite Time Transfer (TWSTT)
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) I & II
- IEEE 1588: The Precision Time Protocol – An Overview
- Introduction to Atomic Clocks
Visit the website for more information.