- This event has passed.
ION International Technical Meeting
January 27, 2014 - January 29, 2014
ION’s winter meeting, the International Technical Meeting (ITM), is a more intimate conference with a technical program related to positioning, navigation and timing and includes the ION Fellows and Annual Awards presentations.
ITM 2014 will take place January 27-29, 2014, at the Catamaran Resort and Spa in San Diego, California.
The plenary session on Monday discusses “The Pervasive Nature of Navigation and Timing in the Modern Technological World.”
The technical sessions address:
- Advanced RAIM and Autonomous Integrity
- Alternatives Sensors and Emerging Navigation Technologies
- Augmentation Systems (SBAS, GBAS, etc.)
- Aviation Applications
- Emerging GNSS and Modernization
- GNSS Processing and Integration
- Interference and Spectrum Management
- Marine Applications
- MEMS, Timing and Micro PNT