Connected Fleets USA 2014
November 20 - 21
(Previously known as Telematics for Fleet Management USA)
The commercial telematics industry is evolving as mergers and acquisitions are diversifying the services available from telematics services providers. This year, Connected Fleets USA 2014 will gather the most respected opinion makers and prestigious companies to analyze the challenges that the industry is currently tackling.
This year’s agenda is currently being researched in order to bring the most relevant and pressing issues to the stage at Connected Fleets USA 2014. Last year’s topics included:
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Increased Investment Dominates the Market: Understand valuation metrics such as churn predictions and average revenue per user that set a company up for purchase and the innovative tech. paradigms to secure investment and remain relevant
- 360° View - Electronic Logging Device (ELD): Take a look at the guidelines provided by MAP-21 to decide who is required to use ELDs plus the ‘anti-harassment’ clauses and provisions for recording personal data. We also discuss cloud storage as an enabler for enhanced services
- Standardization to Bring Flexibility for Customers: Discuss standards such as GENIVI or Android that translate to the fleet market and how they create a ‘sandbox’ of data from both the OEM and the TSP in order to create a more flexible services suite with reduced time-to- market
- Green Vehicles Become Prominent: Understand growth trends for NGVs, EVs and propane gas vehicles to be integrated into fleets and the relevant telematics services required by each such as miles per gallon for NGVs and battery metrics for EVs to build relevant services into solutions
- Insurers Pursue Commercial Clients: Debate data ownership and business models for insurers and TSPs to share the data generated by driver behavior monitoring and how to define the proposition such as savings based on improvements vs. good behavior, to begin effective discussions
- Telematics Mega Trends Impact Next-Gen Fleet Connectivity: Evaluate re-engineered mega-platforms that leverage web and cloud based tech, autonomous devices, KA satellite and V2V/V2I tech to create automated freight gateways and mobile goods management systems amongst other approaches.
Networking opportunities include:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire telematics value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks.
- 1 month access to the Connected Fleets USA 2014 online networking centre: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Atlanta.
- Exclusive networking party: Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting.
Visit the website for more information.