The European Navigation Conference 2013 will be the 17th conference within the ENC series held under the auspices of the European Group of Institutes of Navigation (EUGIN). The conference will be hosted by the Austrian Institute of Navigation (AIN) and will take place April 23-25, 2013, in Vienna, Austria. The conference venue is located at the Austria Center Vienna next to the Vienna International Center.
The scientific program will be a combination of plenary lectures, parallel sessions and poster presentations. Each year the conference attracts researchers, students, policy makers, manufacturers, users, and service providers from all over the world. With the wide variety of topics in navigation and the expertise of the attending speakers, the aim is to bring together more than 600 experts.
The conference will focus on the present status as well as on future developments in navigation technologies and systems. The ENC 2013 will be a showcase for state-of-the-art technology and, more importantly, for innovations in the field of terrestrial and satellite-based navigation regarding positioning, trajectory determination, routing, guidance, surveillance, and other areas.
The program schedule will include ample time to visit the industrial and commercial exhibition which will run in parallel to the conference.
The official language of the symposium will be English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Preliminary Conference Topics (Sessions):
- GNSS Development and Interoperability
- Certification and Standardization
- GNSS Receiver and Antenna Technology
- Specific Navigation Applications
- Space-based Augmentation Systems
- Space-based Augmentation Systems – Applications
- Integrated Navigation
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Business and Economic Aspects of GNSS
- Non-GNSS Navigation Sensors and Infrastructure
- Modern Applications and Future Developments
- Technology Transfer
- Integrated Applications
- Location-based Services
- Navigable Maps
- Indoor Positioning
- Time & Frequency Transfer
- GNSS Network RTK
- Precise Point Positioning (PPP)
- Galileo Masters
- Security and GNSS
- Scientific GNSS Applications